BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
(CRICOS Code: 095053A)
Duration: 52 weeks
Mode of Study: Face to face at Institute premises
- Parramatta Campus (Sydney)
- Gold Coast Campus
- Brisbane Campus
- Cairns Campus
There is no entry requirement specified by the training package for BSB61015 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Please refer to the “Course Entry Requirements” for English language proficiency, academic and other entry requirements.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
This qualification reflects leadership and management job roles in business, financial services and other industries requiring Management or Organisation Analyst functions. Individuals in these roles apply theoretical and specialist knowledge and skills to work autonomously and exercise judgement in completing routine and non-routine activities.
There are four (4) core units specified for this qualification in BSB training package:
· BSBFIM601 - Manage finances
· BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
· BSBMGT605 - Provide leadership across the organisation
· BSBMGT617 - Develop and implement a business plan
The following electives have been selected for inclusion. These units were chosen after consideration of the training package guidelines and industry feedback.
· BSBDIV601 - Develop and implement diversity policy
· BSBHRM602 - Manage human resources strategic planning
· BSBMGT608 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
· BSBMGT616 - Develop and implement strategic plans
· BSBMKG609 - Develop a marketing plan
· BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
· BSBINM601 – Manage knowledge and information
· BSBMKG608 - Develop organisational marketing objectives
Students are required to complete all of the above elective units.
For intake dates please contact us for more info