(CRICOS Code: 095053A)
Duration: 52 weeks
- Parramatta Campus – Level-2, 25 George Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
- Brisbane Campus - Level 2, 132 Albert Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
- Gold Coast Campus - Suite 102A, 9 Bay Street, Southport QLD 4215
- Cairns Campus - Level 1 & 2, Palm Court, 34 Lake Street, Cairns QLD 4870
- Minimum 18 years of age at the time of commencement
- Successful completion of Diploma qualification or higher
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its equivalent
- Should have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)
Note: Students with over a year relevant work experience but without the minimum qualification must complete institute course specific LLN test and achieve minimum score for each ACSF criteria.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Target group for this program will be international students who have Diploma level qualifications, usually in business / management area or a year work experience in middle management position and want to work in senior level Leadership and Management positions.
Pathways into the qualification:
Individuals may enter Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management with vocational experience in leadership and management area or completed Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification.
Pathways from the qualification:
After achieving Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, individuals could progress to Bachelor course within Business or Management area.
Employment Pathways from the qualification:
This qualification provides a pathway to work in a senior managerial roll within various Business settings. Possible job titles include:
- Area Manger
- Departmental Manager
Training is based on face-to-face classroom delivery including interactive classroom teaching, and tutorials. Classes will be scheduled for minimum of 20 contact hours per week.
Assessment will usually commence in the session following delivery. Students will be required to perform in a range of assessment tasks including and not limited to; Written Questions, Project, Case Studies, Assignment, Demonstration / Observation and Role plays.
Course Credit is the value assigned for the recognition of equivalence in content and learning outcomes between different types of learning and/or qualifications. Course Credit reduces the amount of learning required to achieve a qualification and may be through Credit Transfer (CT) and/or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Students may apply for RPL or Credit transfers for any unit in which they can successfully demonstrate competency.
· BSBFIM601 - Manage finances
· BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
· BSBMGT605 - Provide leadership across the organisation
· BSBMGT617 - Develop and implement a business plan
· BSBDIV601 - Develop and implement diversity policy
· BSBHRM602 - Manage human resources strategic planning
· BSBMGT608 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
· BSBMGT616 - Develop and implement strategic plans
· BSBMKG609 - Develop a marketing plan
· BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
· BSBINM601 – Manage knowledge and information
· BSBMKG608 - Develop organisational marketing objectives
Please refer to the Course Fee table
For intake dates please contact us for more info