(CRICOS Code: 093758F)
Duration: 52 weeks (36 weeks face to face study + 16 weeks holiday break)
- Parramatta Campus (Sydney)
- Gold Coast Campus
- Brisbane Campus
- Cairns Campus
There is no specified entry requirement for this course as per BSB training package.
Please refer to the “Course Entry Requirements” for English language proficiency, academic and other entry requirements.
This qualification is suitable for those who use well developed marketing and communication skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts.
Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others, however they typically report to more senior practitioners.
They are likely to work in the roles such as Contract, Program and Project Administrators.
There are five (5) core units specified for this qualification:
· BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
· BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
· BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
· BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
· BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
The following electives have been selected for inclusion. These units were chosen after consideration of the training package guidelines and industry feedback.
· BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
· BSBINT401 Research international business opportunities
· BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
· BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
· BSBMKG401 Profile the market
· BSBMKG408 Conduct market research
· BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
Students are required to complete all the above elective units.
This course will qualify successful graduates to carry out entry level Contract, Program and Project Administrators roles. Students may enrol in further studies in Diploma of Marketing and Communication offered at Australis Institute.
For intake dates please contact us for more info