(CRICOS Code: 093759E)
Duration: 52 weeks (40 weeks face to face study + 12 weeks holiday break)
- Parramatta Campus (Sydney)
- Gold Coast Campus
- Brisbane Campus
- Cairns Campus
Entry to this qualification is limited to those individuals who:
- have completed all core units in BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication.
Please also refer to the “Course Entry Requirements” for English language proficiency, academic and other entry requirements.
This qualification applies to individuals with a sound theoretical knowledge base in marketing and communication and who demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically they would have responsibility for the work of other staff and lead teams.
They are likely to work in the roles as Marketing Specialists.
There are three (3) core units specified for this qualification:
· BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
· BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
· BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
The following electives have been selected for inclusion. These units were chosen after consideration of the training package guidelines and industry feedback.
· BSBADV503 Coordinate advertising research
· BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
· BSBMKG506 Plan market research
· BSBADV509 Create mass print media advertisements
· BSBWRT501 Write persuasive copy
· BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
· BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
· BSBMKG515 Conduct a marketing audit
· BSBMKG508 Plan direct marketing activities
Students are required to complete all the above elective units.
This course will qualify successful graduates to carry out Marketing Specialists roles. Students may enrol in further studies in Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication offered at Australis Institute.
For intake dates please contact us for more info