1. Select the course you would like to enrol, check and understand the details such as
- Course Information
- Course and Other Fees and Charges
- Campus Locations
- VET Course Entry requirements
2. Read and understand the following from our Website under Policy and Procedures or in the Student Handbook
3. Check the Department of Home Affairs website https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/ for visa application process and eligibility criteria for application
- Once we receive your application it will be assessed and if successful you will receive a letter of offer in the nominated course.
- Once you receive the Letter of Offer make sure you fully read and understand student written agreement as well as the terms and conditions of the written agreement. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact your Agent or us directly for clarification.
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLMENT
- In order to accept this course offer, Please read and sign the Letter of Offer together with Student Written Agreement.
- Make the Initial Payment according to the Letter of Offer.
- Payment can be made by any of the following methods.
- Bank Deposit
- Bank Draft
- Credit Card (applies and students must fill out a credit card authorisation form)